With 31 stories rising to marvelous views of the 8-acre park and retail promenade, Galleria III wellness-inspired community fosters a new state of well-being that is committed to mindfulness, inclusiveness, and the connections we make as we live, work and grow as one.
1. New Community Offerings - Galleria 03 Condos will be the third tower in a master-planned, multi-use community that will offer the Wallace-Emerson over 3,416 new residences, 320,000 sqft of new retail offerings, and a brand-new state of the art 95,000 sqft community centre.
2. Popular Neighbourhood - The Wallace-Emerson neighbourhood is a centrally located neighborhood close to lush natural parks including Christie Pits and High Park and plenty of lifestyle amenities for residents of Galleria 03 Condos to enjoy.
3. Transit - Residents of Galleria 03 Condos will be steps away from TTC bus routes and just a short walk from the subway and streetcars. Commuting into downtown Toronto will take riders just over half an hour. The Bloor GO and UP station is also easily accessible to residents.
4. Educational Institutions - There are several primary and secondary schools within walking distance of Galleria 03 Condos, making it a great choice for families with children of any age. George Brown College and UofT are easily accessible by transit also, making it the perfect place for post-secondary students to call home during the school year.
5. ELAD Canada – With over 20 years of experience in the industry and a proven track record of creating large scale, multi-phase projects, ELAD Canada is considered one of the top real estate developers in the country.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREAs By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.
This website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on the pages produced by or displayed on this website.